If you’re a spiritual seeker looking for your tribe, you’ve found us.
The Bright Star Woman community is for you if:
- You want to live consciously, in every sense of the word
- You want to create a meaningful, authentic life
- You believe your health is a holistic system
- You desire to cultivate your spirituality
- You wish to tune into your inner wisdom and be true to yourself
- You seek support and inspiration from like-minded (hearted) people
Want to take aligned, meaningful steps to create your authentic life?
Get ready to dig deep and shine your light…
These are a few of my favourite websites and blogs! I hope you like them as much as I do. 🙂
Healing, Wellness, Energy Work
Alternative + Simple Living
Here are a few places where you can learn more about First Nations culture in Canada and other community groups where you can find valuable information and programs.
A government funded organization, its mandate is to help educate on Canada’s First Nations culture and customs.
Iskotew Lodge, located in Health Canada’s Tunney’s Pasture buildings.
A government funded organization, its mandate is to help educate on Canada’s First Nations culture and customs. (no public website)
Located in Calgary area, this organization has many activities for women.
If you have suggestions of organizations to add here, please contact us and if it’s a fit for Bright Star Woman, we’ll gladly include them!